Monday 18 October 2010

Digipaks-Bilal & Jack

This is my digipack. I have kept it rather simple with images of the artist and location it is set in. The front cover is the artist at the job with his name on the top left. The dim lighting created an impact on the image in terms of the funky genre. The inside consists of another image of the dj with a paragraph of his thanks to his loved ones. The concept of the continuity proceeds with images. The half where the cd is places has an image at the background of the club. The back of the cover highlights the belly dancer in the club dancing which relates to our clip since we are using her to dance. (Bilal Salli)


Here is a basic layout for my digipak.I chose to use a mix of waterloo graffiti tunnel imagery and some middle eastern themed photos as I believe this best represents what our video will be about.The middle eastern theme shows through in the font I used which has some sharp edged points to the letters.This is very basic but it lays the foundation for future work on my digipak. (Jack Simpson)

No comments:

Post a Comment