Monday 17 January 2011

Evaluation. Q. 2

2. How effective is the combination of your main product (video) and ancillary texts (digipack and advertisement)

I think that I've made a clear visual links between it's ancillary products - the digipack and advertisement.








The picture I've used on the cover of my digipack has also been used in my advert, which makes both of them more recognizable by the audience. 
Also I used bright colours to bring more attention to the picture. I think it will appeal to more people rather than if it was very dark and dull. 
Although I have used less colourful pictures on the back of my digipack and also inside, I changed the colours of the graffiti which comes up in our video to a little bit less colourful, the picture on the back is also taken from the video, and it's black and white, that shows that there is some sort of mysterious motive in our video. 


Here are some screen shots from the video to show the link between my digipack and the video. 



No comments:

Post a Comment